Groups
    EXPIRED

Mobile broadband whats the best price per month please?

Anyone know the best mobile broadband, think thats what it called?

where i can plug a dongle into laptop where ever we are thanks...

(we have orange, o2 & t-mobile phone contracts)

thanks

6 Comments

The best price is usually the half price rental offer thats often on here for 3 mobile broadband, i dont think its on at the moment but unless your desperate for it might be worth keeping your eye out for it as it gets down as low as £5 a month instead of £10 for 1gb download, then moving up.

Personally my experience of o2 was awful, i travel a lot with work and tried them first and the coverage seemed dreadful almost everywhere so i ditched them within the 14 days and went to 3 and I must say 3 have fantastic coverage in the places I go to. So another idea may be to check the coverage in the postcodes you will be using it and go with who has the best as it wont be much use to you if its cheap and you cant use it eh.

Hope this helps

Original Poster

[FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Magenta"]Thanks for your help:thumbsup: rep added![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Banned

why not get an orange phone. when you top up a tenner you get free internet and use the phone as your modem. its what i do when im not in the office

ezee123;4326907

why not get an orange phone. when you top up a tenner you get free … why not get an orange phone. when you top up a tenner you get free internet and use the phone as your modem. its what i do when im not in the office

Id be careful doing that as its in the terms and conditions of other mobile networks (never checked orange) that you must not use the phone as a modem........

jase.2;4328278

Id be careful doing that as its in the terms and conditions of other … Id be careful doing that as its in the terms and conditions of other mobile networks (never checked orange) that you must not use the phone as a modem........

Vodafone allow you to use inclusive data as modem data, been doing it for the past year :thumbsup:

I've just had a look and the deal with Quidco on vodafone business seems to be £105 cashback for mobile broadband.

So for £12.77 per month on 12 month contract with 3gb per month and free modem the total bill is £153.24 - £105 = £48.24. Approx £4 per month! Very good deal (pick the cheapest vodafone mobile broadband modem)

EDIT Just realised need to add VAT - therefore total bill is now nearer £80
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…11
      2. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423414457

See more discussions