Groups
    EXPIRED

Mobile Contract £15 Monthly Best Deal?

Hi
    I'm up for renewal with vodafone and currently pay £15 a month on an 18 month contract. I don't really use texting much and about 100 minutes a month in calls. Does anyone know the best phone / deal about at the moment? Not bothered about camera or games but would like a nice looking phone. Vodafone are currently trying to get me to go for the Sony Elm on 300mins for a 24 month contract.

Rep added for good deals.

Thanks
    The Dish

7 Comments

i would ring t mobile tonight - before 8pm. They have to meet their weekly targets by then. They do a £15 tarriff = 300mins, 300texts + a booster either unlimited internet, texts t mob to tmob, or unlimited landline. If you're lucky enough to get a good deal on an Android phone such as htc they come with unlimited internet anyway so you get to choose another booster too. I got htc desire with that deal - love it hope this helps ;-)

Banned

buy your own phone a re negotiate your contract ..

I have stuck with my nokia luna.. on a 12 month contract.. 900 mins 500 text for less than 15 quid a month, oh and free calls to landlines

still on voda

Original Poster

ianshona;8607965

i would ring t mobile tonight - before 8pm. They have to meet their … i would ring t mobile tonight - before 8pm. They have to meet their weekly targets by then. They do a £15 tarriff = 300mins, 300texts + a booster either unlimited internet, texts t mob to tmob, or unlimited landline. If you're lucky enough to get a good deal on an Android phone such as htc they come with unlimited internet anyway so you get to choose another booster too. I got htc desire with that deal - love it hope this helps ;-)

Thanks rep added

Original Poster

dog_cop;8608028

buy your own phone a re negotiate your contract ..I have stuck with my … buy your own phone a re negotiate your contract ..I have stuck with my nokia luna.. on a 12 month contract.. 900 mins 500 text for less than 15 quid a month, oh and free calls to landlinesstill on voda

Cheers rep added

thedish;8608073

Cheers rep added

Also PM me and I'll give you my mobile no. and we'll both get £25 high street vouchers (bonusbond) ones ;-) if you go with T-Mobile

O2 simplicity is on £10 a month isnt it?

ianshona;8607965

i would ring t mobile tonight - before 8pm. They have to meet their … i would ring t mobile tonight - before 8pm. They have to meet their weekly targets by then. They do a £15 tarriff = 300mins, 300texts + a booster either unlimited internet, texts t mob to tmob, or unlimited landline. If you're lucky enough to get a good deal on an Android phone such as htc they come with unlimited internet anyway so you get to choose another booster too. I got htc desire with that deal - love it hope this helps ;-)

how much did you pay for the desire on top for your deal?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?56
      2. Quick EBay Nectar Question33
      3. Best IPTV Currently45
      4. fitbit exchange how? (prepaid creditcard)44

See more discussions