Groups
    EXPIRED

Mobile Contract

Basically guys, ive decided i want to make the switch from pay as you go to contract. For various reasons really ( im going through to much credit per month and also the wap isn’t free :shock: ).

I thought this would be the best place to ask what’s the best deal. Hope you guys can help. Im looking to spend no more than £20 a month, £15 a month would be ideal. Here are my requirements....

300 or over texts (i txt alot more than i call)
    Free WAP/GRPS
    12 Month Contract
    Id want a nice handset included also (not bothered if i have to pay a few quid).
    No fixes etc (obviously, but some people have told me bad things about some contracts)

Thanks guys, hope you can recommend some deals as i know there are millions out there.

9 Comments

See some of the CLEARANCE deals at Car Phone Warehouse, I got one through this site. Usually cash back/ cheque back deals but they allow 60 days to make your claim...........Happy hunting!!

Tell us a few handsets u would prefer (as u r asking for free wap / GPRS)

Original Poster

edi

Tell us a few handsets u would prefer (as u r asking for free wap / GPRS) … Tell us a few handsets u would prefer (as u r asking for free wap / GPRS)

Im not to picky mate just summat decent, but i have to say i do preffer nokia to other brands.

Thanks

Original Poster

shepherd

See some of the CLEARANCE deals at Car Phone Warehouse, I got one through … See some of the CLEARANCE deals at Car Phone Warehouse, I got one through this site. Usually cash back/ cheque back deals but they allow 60 days to make your claim...........Happy hunting!!

No decent ones in there mate This is proving to be quite a task.

Its a hard task to suggest a mobile. It will be better if you can tell us a few models so that we all can do some deal hunting for you :-D

Original Poster

ermm,

Nokia 6280
    Sony Ericsson K800
    Nokia N80
    Nokia N73

Thanks

Original Poster

Saw a deal this monring with 3 mobile for 300 mins and 500 texts a month for £15 with free wap. Phone included is a Nokia 6280.

Your opinions on this?

Will i find anything better?

Thanks

I use ]this site to search for deals. Then maybe use a cash back site to make the purchase.

[COLOR="DarkRed"]**MOD EDIT: Third party affiliate websites are not allowed on HotUKDeals. This is to discourage spam. Thanks.[/COLOR]

have a look here

nocostmobiles.co.uk/?gc…Qxg

These are free line rental deals.
    A few of the phones are decent (Sony Ericsson K750i)

If none of them interest you ave a look at

onestopphoneshop.co.uk/ (Part of CPW)

Their deals are good ad they have plenty of good phones.

When buying don't forget Quidco.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Laptop advice needed please - cheap, fast (to boot), no thrills33
      2. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?69
      3. Curry haggle price?910
      4. Localphone VOIP long distance app broken (not ios11 compatible)11

See more discussions