Expired

Mobile contract advice needed - I would like an internet phone free with a great tariff... what deals have people seen?

5 replies
Found 11th Jan 2009
I would like to take out a contract for an internet phone... I am currently on orange but am willing to move providers... I would like unlimited internet access, preferably unlimited texts and as many minutes as possible. I would like an internet phone that is easy to use and text from as i do this a lot...

Can anyone advise any latest deals?

5 Comments

Internet phones are different from mobiles. Are you looking for a mobile deal on the internet or an actual internet voip phone? :?

Original Poster

oh sorry shows how much I know... I would like a mobile phone where u can use it to go on the net - preferably one that has a big screen to access facebook etc thanks

foxylady*;4031577

oh sorry shows how much I know... I would like a mobile phone where u can … oh sorry shows how much I know... I would like a mobile phone where u can use it to go on the net - preferably one that has a big screen to access facebook etc thanks

Although I wouldnt normally recommend them, 3 are currently doing a promotion for £10 a month and get a mix of 500 minutes and texts and you get a 3120 phone. you'd have to check to see what the extra unlimited net bolt on was although it shouldnt come to more than £17 a month for it, and if the Nokia 3120 doesnt suit, sell it and buy a different 3G phone with a bigger screen.

Original Poster

Great thanks I'll have a look at them now :-)

I've had 2 HTC phones and they are excellent for internet browsing. It uses Windows mobile, so if you can use a Windows PC, you're halfway to learning how to use it already.
There are lots of models, but you could try the HTC Touch Diamond
]http//ww…rue
This has the added benefit of Integral Sat Nav, although you would need to purchase extra software to make it work.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whatsup number, confused44
    2. What is gearbest like on warranty?79
    3. changing a dimmer swith to normal light switch34
    4. Swimming goggles for 3 year old21

See more discussions