Groups
    EXPIRED

Mobile "Contract" orange texts to use......

Thanks to an HUKD involving redemption, quidco ( it's better than free ) I will have orange contract texts remaining which do not "roll over".
    Does anyone know how I can use the ( obviously not just to text someone ) without any extra cost eg Enter competitions? etc.
    If you do know PLEASE let me know, Thank you

2 Comments

No premium texts are charged to your contract, they do not come out of inclusive texts. If you don't need em, leave it. Only time I'd recommend "wasting texts" is in the last 3months of a contract so you appear to be a heavy user by using all your inclusive mins and sms to help you get a better retention deal.

Original Poster

schizoboy

No premium texts are charged to your contract, they do not come out of … No premium texts are charged to your contract, they do not come out of inclusive texts. If you don't need em, leave it. Only time I'd recommend "wasting texts" is in the last 3months of a contract so you appear to be a heavy user by using all your inclusive mins and sms to help you get a better retention deal.

I will probably end up not using them, it just seems such a waste Thank you anyway.............
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz78
      2. Chinese Tablets36
      3. MacBook Air 11.6 MD712 Good Deal?35
      4. I want some backless loafers for men78

See more discussions