Groups
    EXPIRED

Mobile contract with ~500mins + 400text?

Anyone found any bargain contracts that DON'T involve claiming for cashback?

It's for my girlfriend, and historically she's not been very good at claiming cashback, so she'd rather a deal that doesn't involve sending off your bills. One of these new automatic cashback ones where you don't need to send anything off would be OK though.

I know some networks actually give you the first X months half price and this comes off your bill, so that would be good too, or one where you get a free ps2/wii

so far the best she's found is £30 a month with no discounts, I'm sure you guys can dig up something better!

Any suggestions?

2 Comments

three are good my mother in law has been with them 4 year and they are good.
    if you look on there web site
    threestore.three.co.uk/mix…f=0
    mix and match you can pick if you text or talk they biggiset package is 1100 text or talk mins for £27.
    it say £25 cash back not sure how but if shes not bothered it dosen't matter
    if you use quidco you can get £80 cash back
    and from hot deals codes HS08110708 or HS08110726 try adding both
    and if you recommed a friend you both get £30 quid.(let me know i'll give you mother in laws number)

i think its the best out there

thank you

sunlitepie

I would suggest the simplicity package with O2 provided you dont need a phone. The contract is for 1 month only and the prices are alot less than a normal contract.

shop.o2.co.uk/tar…nly
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?01
      2. Looking to buy the Ulefone Power 2 - but would like some advice from you ph…11
      3. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??57
      4. Advice for bank error22

See more discussions