Mobile data usage.

Found 4th Jul
hi. my good lady is going on holiday for a week in England. she wants to put a data add on onto her phone but neither of us have ever done this before. if she is using it for Facebook for about 2 hrs a day, will a 1gb thingy be enough. thanks in advance.
Community Updates
AskMobiles
5 Comments
Depends if you watch video or stream content. Steaming can use up data rapidly. Android has data monitoring you can set in settings. Or use your provider app to monitor. To set limit on device and get a notification go look under data settings. It's easy as you just set dates. Start and end date. Then drag graph to limit data levels
Edited by: "wayners" 4th Jul
wayners6 m ago

Depends if you watch video or stream content. Steaming can use up data …Depends if you watch video or stream content. Steaming can use up data rapidly. Android has data monitoring you can set in settings. Or use your provider app to monitor. To set limit on device and get a notification go look under data settings. It's easy as you just set dates. Start and end date. Then drag graph to limit data levels

Thanks wayners. She will just use for posting pictures of herself in the pub and things like that. I'm looking at a 1gb add on with three for £10, but you can get 2gb for £15 and so on, and I have no idea what to plump for,
2GB will be good, i use to use 4gb which would last me a month for online banking, face book, bit of youtube and skype calling
punji5 m ago

2GB will be good, i use to use 4gb which would last me a month for online …2GB will be good, i use to use 4gb which would last me a month for online banking, face book, bit of youtube and skype calling

Thanks punji, that's exactly the advice I needed
unclejim274th Jul

Thanks punji, that's exactly the advice I needed

If videos aren't going to be involved it would take a massive amount of browsing and pictures being uploaded to use anywhere near 1GB of data.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants