Mobile Help: Texting Mobile Numbers (0035) in Ireland

Found 16th Jan 2009
Anyone know how much they cost, or if they are included in your monthly tariff?

7 Comments

About 40p (we text over there on Orange). Don't think it is part of any tariff though.

I think it depends if it is Northern Ireland which is UK or southern Ireland which is non UK.

Hi

I am with O2 and I have a pay as u go mobile phone. I added a plan about 3 years ago it was (I think) a one off payment of £4.99 . There have been no other charges since then.

With this all my text messages to Southern Ireland from UK cost me 10p.
:-D

Original Poster

its on Vodafone (my plan), not sure what friends is on, but its kinda on the border.., nr warrenpoint :thumbsup:

cant find owt on the VF website

Mise123;4088842

HiI am with O2 and I have a pay as u go mobile phone. I added a plan … HiI am with O2 and I have a pay as u go mobile phone. I added a plan about 3 years ago it was (I think) a one off payment of £4.99 . There have been no other charges since then.With this all my text messages to Southern Ireland from UK cost me 10p.:-D

Yeah I had that international bolt on too! One off payment, text messages worldwide are all 10p! Bargain :thumbsup:

I text a mate in ireland most days sending the usual **** jokes, i use fishtext.com for it tho its dirt cheap, usually costs 1p a text....strangely cheaper than sending to the Uk using the same service

Predikuesi;4087997

About 40p (we text over there on Orange). Don't think it is part of any … About 40p (we text over there on Orange). Don't think it is part of any tariff though.

40p?! bloody expensive! I text Canada and the United States from an Orange phone and I've never been charged more than 17p a text.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whey protien636
    2. CEX grading33
    3. Switch from BT to BT same property different person633
    4. What are the prices of supermarket counter pizzas?44

See more discussions