Mobile Help: Texting Mobile Numbers (0035) in Ireland

Found 16th Jan 2009
Anyone know how much they cost, or if they are included in your monthly tariff?
Community Updates
7 Comments
About 40p (we text over there on Orange). Don't think it is part of any tariff though.
I think it depends if it is Northern Ireland which is UK or southern Ireland which is non UK.
Hi

I am with O2 and I have a pay as u go mobile phone. I added a plan about 3 years ago it was (I think) a one off payment of £4.99 . There have been no other charges since then.

With this all my text messages to Southern Ireland from UK cost me 10p.
:-D
its on Vodafone (my plan), not sure what friends is on, but its kinda on the border.., nr warrenpoint :thumbsup:

cant find owt on the VF website
Mise123;4088842

HiI am with O2 and I have a pay as u go mobile phone. I added a plan … HiI am with O2 and I have a pay as u go mobile phone. I added a plan about 3 years ago it was (I think) a one off payment of £4.99 . There have been no other charges since then.With this all my text messages to Southern Ireland from UK cost me 10p.:-D

Yeah I had that international bolt on too! One off payment, text messages worldwide are all 10p! Bargain :thumbsup:
I text a mate in ireland most days sending the usual **** jokes, i use fishtext.com for it tho its dirt cheap, usually costs 1p a text....strangely cheaper than sending to the Uk using the same service
Predikuesi;4087997

About 40p (we text over there on Orange). Don't think it is part of any … About 40p (we text over there on Orange). Don't think it is part of any tariff though.

40p?! bloody expensive! I text Canada and the United States from an Orange phone and I've never been charged more than 17p a text.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants