Groups

Mobile internet

I am looking to start and Orange contract with 500MB of internet and was wondering how much this would offer me in terms of general internet browsing and watching YouTube videos, I will give rep to anyanswers, thanks!

5 Comments

online.vodafone.co.uk/dis…007

this is a mobile internet calculator for vodafone, it will be basically the same for orange

Original Poster

Cantona_7;5238164

http://online.vodafone.co.uk/dispatch/Portal/appmanager/vodafone/wrp?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=template08&pageID=MI_0007this is a mobile internet calculator for vodafone, it will be basically the same for orange

thanks, I didn't realise that Vodafone only offered 500MB

Tib-Z;5238217

thanks, I didn't realise that Vodafone only offered 500MB

well 500mb is "unlimited" with fair usage policy on most accounts. To be honest with that amount you can pretty much use it as much as u like for the month with plenty left over.

Original Poster

Cantona_7;5238326

well 500mb is "unlimited" with fair usage policy on most accounts. To be … well 500mb is "unlimited" with fair usage policy on most accounts. To be honest with that amount you can pretty much use it as much as u like for the month with plenty left over.

cheers mate, that all really helps, rep added

I am on Orange with 'unlimited' 250mb internet...browsing every day, youtube, email....never went above 120-140meg...it'd really hard to go over 500 I guess....1 minute of a utube vid is approx 1meg...
    u should be fine
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764456
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846249
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …1319
      4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48310863

See more discussions