Groups

Mobile Internet usage in Europe...

I can purchase a 3mb internet bundle for £5 from Orange...

I am going to Germany and Poland for 5 days next week so will the 3MB be enough to simply browse the web very very occasionally each day? Or will the usage be higher as it's abroad?

Sorry if i sound stupid but i am completely clueless here...

10 Comments

doesnt sound much at all...

usage doesnt change depdning on where you are, but are you sure its 3Mb and not 3Gb? 3Mb is hardly anything and would be used in a minutes of general surfing....

Original Poster

emhaslam;8861358

doesnt sound much at all...

That's why i'm cautious mate...

3 megs almost nothing.

Try this. Reset your phones data counter. Do what you're going to be doing over there and see how much you've used. There's your answer. . .

Original Poster

marmalade47;8861377

usage doesnt change depdning on where you are, but are you sure its 3Mb … usage doesnt change depdning on where you are, but are you sure its 3Mb and not 3Gb? 3Mb is hardly anything and would be used in a minutes of general surfing....

Travel Data - save up to 94% on surfing the mobile internet in Europe
    Sign up for one of our travel data bundles and you can get discounted rates of up to 94% on data while travelling in Europe. These bundles are perfect for browsing the internet on your phone.

You can buy these bundles for 30 days or you can buy a Travel Data Daily bundle to use on a day to day basis.
    Travel Data 30 days 3 MB for £5 - 44% discount
    Travel Data 30 days 10 MB for £12 - 60% discount

That's off the Orange website.

Rubbish - absolute cack

Data costs £££ when roaming.

3 charged me £1.25/mb while in Greece...

Original Poster

steve1221;8861385

3 megs almost nothing.Try this. Reset your phones data counter. Do what … 3 megs almost nothing.Try this. Reset your phones data counter. Do what you're going to be doing over there and see how much you've used. There's your answer. . .

Just downloaded an app,

5mb. received. 367 sent.

So these bundles seem a waste of money!!??

Original Poster

I'd just be better off taking a crappy little phone
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3321188
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…34
      3. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October1326
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1525

See more discussions