Groups

mobile payg with lots memory for music

My dd is asking for a mobile for xmas , she wants one with lots memory or able to buy memory cards as she wants one where she can store lots music and pics on it , shes only 11 , so looking at paying no more than £70 , anyone know of any good ones ? she has one on vodaphone but it was a cheap one as it was hjer first , but shes has looked after it well for the last 18months so would love to get her a gd one for xmas

thanks in advance

12 Comments

sony erricson w850i is nice with up to 4gb memory,,mine came with 1gb.
    Its a walkman phone so great for music.

thats the w580i as opposed to w850i!
    hehe.
    although the one i'm talking about aint as pretty!
    sonyericsson.com/cws…50i

Original Poster

ah ok but the reviews forw580 are not good , so not going for it , the keys seem to crack to easy wont last her little fingers very long , looking at this now

play.com/Mob…tml

very bling :thumbsup:

yeah i agree its a nice looking phone

Original Poster

what about this one ,, comes with £10 credit and 1gb memory

play.com/Mob…tml

the w880i
    the 350 ppl said the flap snaps off and with 11 yr olds fingers thats a bit risky
    the 910 is nice sexy looking but bad reviews again ,, i think the best one so far the w880i gd reviews and looks nice ,, do i choose white with no extra mem or credit , or the black one with all extras incl

heat and rep added to u 2 above for options thx again

nokia 5300 express music phone u can get a 2 gb card great phone too where selling on price drop for £50 plus £7.99 p&p

Original Poster

dont like price drop thanks anyway , on net looks more like £100

i was going to get the w880i but went with the w850i because it was slightly better spec & i wanted a flip phone. They are very similar though.

They are really nice in white.

Original Poster

yer i like the white one , but i lose 1gb memory and £10 credit , after reading reviews , i am def gonna go for W880i but just not sure colour , i will drop hints and see which she prefers , thanks again for all ur help , rep all added to u all :P
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
      2. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick88
      4. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99

See more discussions