Mobile Phone

Found 8th Mar
Dear All, I smashed my Moto G4 last night, so I thought I'd ask your advice before I replace it. Is this a good deal? amazon.co.uk/Mot…g5s

Are there any other smartphones to rival the Moto G in its price range I should consider?
Thanks for your help!

Community Updates
AskMobilePhones
9 Comments
Yeah. Good phone for the money. See what others say as I'm a xiaomi fan but good spec phone at sensible money. Give you good service with no lag. Near stock android. What more would you want
The xiaomi mi a1 is worth a look, and you can get the moto x4 for about £200, but the g5s should be fine. Also the honor 9 lite is worth a look, but not stock android
could get an xiaomi mi a1 i as long as your not too worried about the camera as that the achilles heel for xiaomi
no disrespect to xiaomi
wayners21 m ago

Yeah. Good phone for the money. See what others say as I'm a xiaomi fan …Yeah. Good phone for the money. See what others say as I'm a xiaomi fan but good spec phone at sensible money. Give you good service with no lag. Near stock android. What more would you want

A non spying Chinese phone!
Xboxgamer32111 m ago

A non spying Chinese phone!

Yeah. Although I don't care. Gave up worrying about being tracked years ago.
Original Poster
Thanks everyone. Checking all your recommendations out. Someone else mentioned: Leagoo T5,£130
Springcat32 m ago

Thanks everyone. Checking all your recommendations out. Someone else …Thanks everyone. Checking all your recommendations out. Someone else mentioned: Leagoo T5,£130

Unless you really like the brand leagoo spend the money on the Moto. I like xiaomi and the eco system with the restore and custom features built in phone as standard. Im not against Chinese phones but its more than just the phone. Its the security patches, eco system. Software apps and clever features ect.. What will leagoo give you other than a cheap phone?
Edited by: "wayners" 8th Mar
Original Poster
Thanks, Wayners. Never heard of Leagoo, googled it and discounted it. It is a toss up between the Moto I know and the Xiaomi everybody has mentioned. I'm going to look more into the Xiaomi and decide this weekend. I really appreciate everyone's input - even if I just iof for the Moto Gs again, at least I know you've all given it the thumbs up
Edited by: "Springcat" 8th Mar
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions