Groups
    EXPIRED

mobile phone adivice

hi, i am after a phone for my daughter , is this one anygood ?
    thanks
    http://****.co.uk/ws/…dll?ViewItem&item=290458065065&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Just put item number, EBAY links won't work!

- richx45

4 Comments

Have added item number for you

Original Poster

thanks

It's ok as a basic phone,no camera on it though,

It was something like £7.99 in argos last week,not sure if they still it online but it was a clearance lot I saw sitting by the tills in quite a few stores,you had to buy a £10 top up with it though but that would get you a free orange animal bundle with free texts,calls,music or whatever you choose for a month and you would still have the £10 credit for the following month or whatever,

not unlocked either so it depends if that's important to you

Original Poster

grabbit

It's ok as a basic phone,no camera on it though,It was something like … It's ok as a basic phone,no camera on it though,It was something like £7.99 in argos last week,not sure if they still it online but it was a clearance lot I saw sitting by the tills in quite a few stores,you had to buy a £10 top up with it though but that would get you a free orange animal bundle with free texts,calls,music or whatever you choose for a month and you would still have the £10 credit for the following month or whatever,not unlocked either so it depends if that's important to you

many thanks, will keep looking.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any good Sky TV deals on at moment?11
      2. Why do people scam on Gumtree?68
      3. is it still possible/easy to add the playstore to a new kindle fire 811
      4. GP Vaccinations: telling patient they are out of stock and go private66

See more discussions