Groups

Mobile Phone Advice Required

Im buying a new phone as mine has stopped working and ive got 3 that ive shortlisted but would like your opinions on which one of the three to go for. The options are Sony Ericsson K800i, Samsung D900i or Nokia 6280. Any input gratefully appreciated

11 Comments

Supermod

I find Sony Ericsson phones are great. Their software is easy to use. I swing between Sony and Nokia with my mobiles but I feel the K800i is a better phone than the 6280.
    Hope this helps.

Original Poster

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj72/pinkkitty2007-HUKD/p_SH8856.jpg

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj72/pinkkitty2007-HUKD/p_SA9356.jpg

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj72/pinkkitty2007-HUKD/t_SR7977.jpg

Go with Sony Ericsson K800i. It was one of the best phones I ever used. I used to be a nokia fan but after using the K800i, I love it.

My sister have a Samsung D900i. It is thinner but I don't like it. K800i for sure out of the three choices.

Banned

Go to a shop and hold them all to see which you like.
    The 6280 is the most unreliable out of the three though.

Original Poster

Great thanks for your reccomendations. Now to choose between silver or black?!

Colour is your own preference. I have a black and I once dropped it on the ground and the the resulting scratch is noticeable. Silver might be less noticeable. But other than that, you just choose what colour u like.

The silver K800is have a terrible colour to the camera lense cover. After a while this colour wears off and makes the whole phone look really tatty. There is not this problem with the black version.

I have the black version, the missus has the silver, so I speak the truth!!

Original Poster

Heavertron;2411607

The silver K800is have a terrible colour to the camera lense cover. After … The silver K800is have a terrible colour to the camera lense cover. After a while this colour wears off and makes the whole phone look really tatty. There is not this problem with the black version.I have the black version, the missus has the silver, so I speak the truth!!

Arrggghhhh! Ive just this second ordered the silver one :cry:

Go for K800i.

Simply because its a Sony Ericsson!

pinkkitty2007;2411617

Arrggghhhh! Ive just this second ordered the sliver one :cry:

Take care that the lens cover does not get abraded in your pocket/handbag.

Other wise, they are a great phone with a good camera, if a little brick-like in size and shape.

pinkkitty2007;2411617

Arrggghhhh! Ive just this second ordered the silver one :cry:

mine has been ok silver k800i but mines in one of them sock things
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3581364
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1331
      3. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work22
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…2073

See more discussions