Groups

Mobile phone can use for browsing etc.. Nowt special

Son had phone stolen yesterday.. ( thieving scumbags...) need to buy him a replacement, has giff gaff sim, wants something can use to go on 'tinternet.. Nowt mega, just decent screen etc... Anyone point me in the direction of a good deal please?
    And Merry Christmas everyone!! Xx

7 Comments

Whats your budget? Im sorry to hear that!

Moto g if you like android, can be had for about £99, but my preference is the lumia 630 which can be had for £60 to £80 depending on the deals at the time and if you like windows phone. Can't beat windows phone for a smooth experience, especially Internet browsing etc. Hope this helps with the choice.

Original Poster

Aww thanks.. Gave him a bit of a beating, but he's fine and the phone is replaceable so...
    Anyway only up to about £60 doesn't need anything better than that really xx

Original Poster

Comment

LazybeatX

Moto g if you like android, can be had for about £99, but my preference … Moto g if you like android, can be had for about £99, but my preference is the lumia 630 which can be had for £60 to £80 depending on the deals at the time and if you like windows phone. Can't beat windows phone for a smooth experience, especially Internet browsing etc. Hope this helps with the choice.

That sounds perfect.. Will look for that one xx

Lumia ftw

Also cubot range. Kids have gt95 around £45. Great 3g android phones.

Moto G making sure you get a 4G version for very quick Internet on the the go
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. GAP Insurance Recommendations11
      2. Any discount for paultons park?22
      3. New Layout is Confusing: How to I navigate to specific items!?56
      4. Ide to sata converter55

See more discussions