Groups
    EXPIRED

Mobile Phone Cashback Deal

Hi,

I've currently been looking around at a cashback mobile phone deals. Ideally, I am after a Nokia phone similar to the 6230i on 12 month contract after my current PAYG phone (6230) is close to giving up the ghost. However, I am based in Stafford and Vodaphone is known not to be strong in the area, so would prefer a different network.

Can anyone give me any advice, or point me in the direction of a good deal?

6 Comments

You should be able to get an amazing deal if that is the phone you want as is old phone now.

Try [url]www.e2save.com[/url] that is who my gf is with at moment, great cashback deals (does take a while to come tho) but some great discounts to be had.

Original Poster

Trying with e2save, but won't let me convert from o2 PAYG to o2 monthly unless I ring up - losing my cashback I presume?

Rep added for the 2 posts, thanks for helping.

The following has a list of various deals with the 6230i phone. I'm not sure how reputable some of these companies are or whether there is a high chance of getting cashback with them all. I think the carphone warehouse ones are a bit more secure (e2save, osps, cpw, thephonespot).

i-want-mobiles.co.uk/dis…30i

Original Poster

It doesn't completely need to be 6230i, I have actually taken a liking to the D900. lol.

Just rang o2 for my PAC code, and been told my average text is 350 ... something I didn't realise! Vodaphone are no go, and I'm now not sure o2 is the best bet for me.

Thought I had it sussed with e2save, 6230i and o2 but now I'm not so sure.

Don't forget to purchase via QuidCo.com for around £30 in extra cashback.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How to cancel Virgin Media?812
      2. Mountain bike £200-£30033
      3. Music download22
      4. Parcel Hero weight adjustment44

See more discussions