Groups
    EXPIRED

Mobile phone contract

My mobile contract with Three runs out soon, and I'm thinking of handing in my notice to leave. I currently on a pretty good retention deal already: I get 200 minutes talk time, 100 texts, £5 of downloads and 25 mms messages for a fiver per month, plus I have the web add on which brings the total to £10.
    I phoned them about upgrading, but the new handsets they are offering are the most basic ones they have - which I suppose is understandable. So I said I'd think about it.
    So, are there any other similar deals with a decent (I'm usually a Nokia man) handset? The minutes and texts just about do me, and I use the mobile web a fair bit. Three's 3g web service I find to be terrible in my area - very intermittent, so I wouldn't mind changing providers anyway.

2 Comments

I doubt u will get near £10 a month elsewhere for similar to what you have.......

Original Poster

Thats what i thought. I don't mind paying a bit more though, if the network is going to be better.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767370
      2. word association Game74044538
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7191354
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2461

See more discussions