Groups
    EXPIRED

Mobile Phone Contract

Looking for a contract for 18 year old, so about 500 anytime, any network minutes , some texts (not loads cos he doesn't really text), but i'm looking for one that cuts off when he's used his allocation or allows him to top up separately so that he can't run up a stupid bill, does this exist?

Heat & rep added to all helpful responses.

Thanks.

7 Comments

Dont think that there is a contract like that

dialaphone.co.uk/off…10/

1200 minutes

unlimited text

1 month contract

£30 a month

Looks like £30 quidco

Try [url]www.e2save.com[/url] they have some good deals, but on't think anyone does the contact that you refer to. Don't forget to check which site has the current highest cashback offer for them.

madinternetuser;6199452

there is one from tmobile … there is one from tmobile http://www.t-mobile.co.uk/shop/mobile-phones/sim-card/pay-monthly/ solo fixed

my daughter had this when it was u fix, much better package now though. think that they can top up themselves when out of credit.

Original Poster

lukekey;6199523

my daughter had this when it was u fix, much better package now though. … my daughter had this when it was u fix, much better package now though. think that they can top up themselves when out of credit.

can you still get this, u fix?

Just had a quick look on [url]www.e2save.com[/url] and for T-mobile they do show some U-fix contracts. Monthly cost and handset options to choice from.
    e2save.com/con…ile

3 are doing a sony w595 with 500 mix n match @ £13.50 on a 18 month contract and you can reduce the credit limit to zero so he wont go over
    hope that helps they will also give you 15 quid to start off wich has replaced reccoment a freind if you ask nicley wich you will get after 60 days
    thanks
    sammi
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Decent Mp3 Player?33
      2. Box Nation44
      3. iPhone x66
      4. Do you use a case on your iPhone?11

See more discussions