Groups

Mobile phone contract swapping

I have a mobile contract and fancy a change

Been looking around on a few websites and from what I can tell you can transfer ownership / Direct debit to another willing person who has a good credit rating

uk.cellswapper.com/

Has anyone else tried or done this please get back to me with some useful information thanks in advance ?

Ps I have a htc hero G2 touch with screen protector on from day one and case in really good condition with 600 mins free texts and free internet if anyone is interested £25.00 per month for 11 months on t-mobile,

3 Comments

Not sure how this works ? To do a customer account transfer the other person has to be able to pass the networks credit check? I don't see how cellswapper can help with that ? Either you can pass or you can't. Unless they're just putting people in contact with each other and leaving the rest of the work to you ?

Original Poster

Yeah thats what i thought do you know of any other websites that can help with this i dont fancy paying there £20.00 fee lol ... I was always told it was illegal or fraud but i guess you can do it on t mobile from what i've read up on could be quite good if i can find someone that is interested in my phone

I didn't know there were any website that did it !!

Its perfectly legal as long as you go through your network.

Short of asking around I don't know how you'd find anyone ? (sorry)...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3581363
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1331
      3. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work22
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…2073

See more discussions