Groups
    EXPIRED

Mobile phone contract wanted with free wii

Im after a new contract i have been with the carphonewarehouse for 2 years but i wanted to know if anyone out there knew any great deals where i could get a free nintendo wii. I want about 400 minutes and 400 text but would look at different arrangements.

I want the contract with a good company aswell and not with someone who is likely to go bust.

Please let me know about the best deals.

Thanx

Zed

6 Comments

Look on [url]www.dialaphone.com[/url], they always have good offers and you can view phones via the free gift available.

dialaphone is now owned by phones 4 u

I just got a contract from 3 for £27 per month with free phone, free wii with game (telly addicts) and it was from the link. You also get £30 pounds cashback from quidco. It's 1100 mins and texts (1 min =1 text) and an extra 300 mins to other 3 users. It was good for me:thumbsup:

It also came next day all in one box so you don't have to wait a month for it to come like on some sites.

thelink.co.uk/mob…tml

hope it helps:-D

Original Poster

Cheers for all the info but i have got one for the carphonewarehouse the wii should be comming within the next couple of weeks.

Thanx

Zed
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Competitions on HUKD712
      2. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?88
      3. word survey1316
      4. advice needed on dumbell weight training please35

See more discussions