Groups

Mobile phone deals

Hello again,

Im looking for a cheap deal for my niece. Was considering getting a contract for her, but she doesnt wanna pay more than £10 a month and wants unlimited txts and internet.

Does anyone know of any decent contracts that covers that, or maybe a sim only deal for less than £10 for the stuff she wants?

9 Comments

GIFGAFF

250 mins unlimted texts unlimited net £10 a month.

3 mobile do a pay monthly offering this type of deal. no contract.

best of all its payg so she wont go over her limit.

o2 do a sim deal.you can buy an o2 pay as you go sim for around £2, ring the customer servies up and ask them to put that sim card on the text n web service. you top your phone up by £15 per month and you get unlimited texts, unlimited internet, and you keep your £15 credit to use on calls etc. im on it and its great, im sure alot of other places do the same deal, but, i think o2 are the best ou there this is also a pay as you go deal, if you forget to top your phone up on the "anniversary" date, your calls and internet just continue when you finally do top your phone up.

Original Poster

Thanks for all your replies

Im liking the giffgaff thing at the mo.. may check that out.

giffgaff is the way to go!

Text and web from 02 is 500 texts and 500mb of data not unlimited. Best bet would be giffgaff even after the mins go back to 150.

AATS

o2 do a sim deal.you can buy an o2 pay as you go sim for around £2, ring … o2 do a sim deal.you can buy an o2 pay as you go sim for around £2, ring the customer servies up and ask them to put that sim card on the text n web service. you top your phone up by £15 per month and you get unlimited texts, unlimited internet, and you keep your £15 credit to use on calls etc. im on it and its great, im sure alot of other places do the same deal, but, i think o2 are the best ou there this is also a pay as you go deal, if you forget to top your phone up on the "anniversary" date, your calls and internet just continue when you finally do top your phone up.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047101
      2. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941344
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767216
      4. Nintendo Ships Every Switch With a Hidden NES Emulator35

See more discussions