mobile phone direct

Found 13th Oct 2017
oka so i ordered from mobile phone direct sim only, clicked on with cash back, but on order confirmation email, there is no mention of cash back
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
It is there but not very clear.
In the first email you get with all the details or your order, ie name address plan details order number etc.
Minutes txts data and what cash back you should get.
Mine said

Includes £48 Cashback by Redemption reducing the monthly line rental from £7.50 to £3.50 for eg.
Look below that info for the section

Cashback

We offer cash backs on selected deals on our website and if you have cash back then it will appear on your order summary above. The cash back is shown as a discount to the standard monthly line rental by dividing the cash back amount over the initial contract duration of the airtime agreement. As example; A £72 cash back on a 24 month contract would reduce the standard line rental by £3 per month.How to claim cashbackIf your deal included an automatic cash back, it will show on your deal summary above. This will be automatically paid into the bank account you provided us on your order within 90 days. We will email you once we have made payment, and there is nothing more you need to do!If your deal included a cash back by redemption or a line rental discount this will be shown on your order confirmation email. Your cash back is claimable in five instalments over the initial duration of the airtime agreement. Cash back on 12 month contracts is claimed during billing months 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12 from the date of connection or upgrade. Cash back on 18 and 24 month contracts is claimed during billing months 6, 9, 12, 15 and 18 from the date of connection or upgrade.To claim, simply fill out our cash back claims form which can be found in the ‘My Account’ section of the website.Please note that claims must be received within 60 days from the date shown on the mobile bill you provide to be valid.Once approved cash back is paid within 30 days directly into your bank account as supplied by you at point of ordering.Please note that you cannot claim a cash back if you have cancelled your order, disconnected the SIM card from the network, or you have changed your price plan with us, or with the network. The mobile bill you provide to us to at the point of your claim must be in relation to the mobile number we connected or upgraded. If you ported a different number to your new contract, the bills then need to show the number you have ported to.

Claiming is easy.
On month 4 if October is when you started the contract Jan is bill 4 / month 4.
Sign in to your O2 for eg.Get you statement and download a copy or screen shot it.
Then go to mobile phones direct login and select my account.Then Claim your cashback on the right.
Fill out the form and your done.
Its that easy.
nothing on the email, i called them up and there sent me info for cash back process.
mine just says 18 pounds no mention
Ok thats good.
Here is my email the basics.

Talkmobile SIM Only Micro SIM Card 1 FREE FREE

Talkmobile £3.50 per month
+ 1000 Minutes
+ 5000 Texts
+ 2 GB Mobile Internet
+ 12 Month Contract 1FREE FREE

Includes £48 Cashback by Redemption reducing the monthly line rental from £7.50 to £3.50 1 FREE FREE

Cashback
We offer cash backs on selected deals on our website and if you have cash back then it will appear on your order summary above. The cash back is shown as a discount to the standard monthly line rental by dividing the cash back amount over the initial contract duration of the airtime agreement. As example; A £72 cash back on a 24 month contract would reduce the standard line rental by £3 per month.
How to claim cashback
If your deal included an automatic cash back, it will show on your deal summary above. This will be automatically paid into the bank account you provided us on your order within 90 days. We will email you once we have made payment, and there is nothing more you need to do!If your deal included a cash back by redemption or a line rental discount this will be shown on your order confirmation email. Your cash back is claimable in five instalments over the initial duration of the airtime agreement. Cash back on 12 month contracts is claimed during billing months 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12 from the date of connection or upgrade. Cash back on 18 and 24 month contracts is claimed during billing months 6, 9, 12, 15 and 18 from the date of connection or upgrade.To claim, simply fill out our cash back claims form which can be found in the ‘My Account’ section of the website.Please note that claims must be received within 60 days from the date shown on the mobile bill you provide to be valid.Once approved cash back is paid within 30 days directly into your bank account as supplied by you at point of ordering.Please note that you cannot claim a cash back if you have cancelled your order, disconnected the SIM card from the network, or you have changed your price plan with us, or with the network. The mobile bill you provide to us to at the point of your claim must be in relation to the mobile number we connected or upgraded. If you ported a different number to your new contract, the bills then need to show the number you have ported to.
SIM Pay Monthly - Three Combi
1 £0.00 20% £0.00
Three £18.00 per month (inc. VAT)
+ Unlimited Minutes
+ Unlimited Texts
+ 30000 GB Data
+ 12 Month Contract
1 £0.00 £0.00
mine says that with no mention of cash back
Very strange
Just register with both companys.
Download bill or screen shot it.
Then follow steps I listed before.
They send an email saying thanks for the form. Then another saying within 72 hours they will process it.
Then an email saying
This was mine
We have initiated a payment of £9.60
You don't need to do anything, this payment will just take between 3 to 5 working days to transfer.
bigwheels32 m ago

Just register with both companys.Download bill or screen shot it.Then …Just register with both companys.Download bill or screen shot it.Then follow steps I listed before.They send an email saying thanks for the form. Then another saying within 72 hours they will process it.Then an email sayingThis was mine We have initiated a payment of £9.60You don't need to do anything, this payment will just take between 3 to 5 working days to transfer.

Exactly the same here got the same sim only contact as yourself no problems whatsoever, just upload a screenshot of the relevant months bill to their website and the rest is done automatically with no problems.
well. i called up. and there confirmed cash back, the first one is due 4 months so send bill on 14 feb
Bill 4 would be January. Cos they will bill you this month. October November December and bill 4 is January .
It was for me I took out my contract March. Claimed in June August and will after the 20th of October when bill arrives.
If you claim in February it will be ok as you get 60 days from bill to claim.
one thing to make sure of is that all your details are correct on the bill.
Name address and phone number etc or they won’t pay. Also keep note of original mobile number in case you need it for claim I can’t remember.
epic, i will change number so i make sure all on bill
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants