Groups

Mobile phone exchange ????

has anyone used this site?
    Ive used mazuma and envirophone but this site offers the most for my n81 8gb £86 and they pay through paypal too.
    Obviously though i dont wanna send to them if they are a bunch of cowboys lol.

Thoughts please !

9 Comments

Banned

could you not sell it for more?

have a look on mse as they are offering some special offers on phone recycling....if you do go with envifone use Quidco.

Never heard of the one you mentioned

Original Poster

imranmaz;4524004

could you not sell it for more?

i tried selling here, best offer i got was £75!!

bargainhunter2009;4524021

have a look on mse as they are offering some special offers on phone … have a look on mse as they are offering some special offers on phone recycling....if you do go with envifone use Quidco.Never heard of the one you mentioned

Ive checked many many sites and this is the best price, just checked quidco and get £3.60 from them, so i guess if they on quidco they are ok?

im gona use envifone, sending off my old Sony ericson....quidco already tracked for me and they sent me an evnelope at end of last week...now just have to send. I am only getting £18 for my old phone tho

Original Poster

bargainhunter2009;4524517

im gona use envifone, sending off my old Sony ericson....quidco already … im gona use envifone, sending off my old Sony ericson....quidco already tracked for me and they sent me an evnelope at end of last week...now just have to send. I am only getting £18 for my old phone tho

what phone was it?

shanecr;4524549

what phone was it?

w810i

Original Poster

bargainhunter2009;4524583

w810i

jeebus. couldnt you sell it here?

shanecr;4524623

jeebus. couldnt you sell it here?

nah its rubbush, battered etc...also needs new battery as its not holding its charge that well. Thanks tho:thumbsup:

I've used mobile phone express. No probs, although just a touch slower than they say they are for me. Had it paid into my bank account, and quidco tracked
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any PS4 News Here29313805
      2. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1917
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251370

See more discussions