Groups
    EXPIRED

Mobile phone for mum

Morning everyone

im looking to get a cheap mobile phone for my mum. her eyesight is very poor. looking for a phone that has big clear buttons and easy to use.

ive had a search, but dont know which one will be best suited.

any help will be much appreciated

thanks

6 Comments

What about the Nokia 3109.. I recently bought that phone for a girlfriends Mum and she really liked it.. that phone has large buttons on it and its really easy to use.. i think they are about £40ish brand new. Good luck

Original Poster

KERMITZBITZ;5617270

What about the Nokia 3109.. I recently bought that phone for a … What about the Nokia 3109.. I recently bought that phone for a girlfriends Mum and she really liked it.. that phone has large buttons on it and its really easy to use.. i think they are about £40ish brand new. Good luck

hi

thanks for all your help.

the nokia 3109 seems interesting. ive had a look at few sites but cant seem to find it. does anyone know where i can get it for the best price.

Try Ebay should be able to get one for a good price.

ajay46;5627462

hithanks for all your help.the nokia 3109 seems interesting. ive had a … hithanks for all your help.the nokia 3109 seems interesting. ive had a look at few sites but cant seem to find it. does anyone know where i can get it for the best price.

I got it from Ebay.. i paid exactly £40 for it brand new in a sealed box... so dont pay over that for it. Good luck and let us know what you got her.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Need foreign euro spend card, only 40% eligibility for Halifax Clarity but …66
      2. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?34
      3. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!88
      4. Recommend a free reminder app1417

See more discussions