Groups

mobile phone for under £250

Hi any suggestions on a mobile phone for under £250 and its hot to be android and thank you in advance

31 Comments

Got to be or not to be...

Galaxy A5 if it's 'got' to be...

Original Poster

Mermoo

Got to be or not to be...Galaxy A5 if it's 'got' to be...

​I would rather it be and thanks il have a look at that phone now

Depends on what you need it for.
    My Doogee X6 Pro was £60 from Amazon.

Original Poster

CaptCShadow

Depends on what you need it for.My Doogee X6 Pro was £60 from Amazon.

​I should have said sorry I like a big screen watch a lot of sport and films on it

vodaphone ultra 7 (or the 6)

Xiaomi Mi Max

knightinho

​I should have said sorry I like a big screen watch a lot of sport and f … ​I should have said sorry I like a big screen watch a lot of sport and films on it

Xiaomi Mi Max, I really want one

Original Poster

ibblackberry1

​Can't find the smart 6 anywhere il have a look at the smart 7 thanks

Original Poster

Sandy1012

Xiaomi Mi MaxXiaomi Mi Max, I really want one

​Do they come from China?

knightinho

​I should have said sorry I like a big screen watch a lot of sport and f … ​I should have said sorry I like a big screen watch a lot of sport and films on it

​It has a 5.5"screen.

ibblackberry1

If having a decent camera is important to you, stay away from the 6 or 7. I've had both, brilliant phones in every aspect but the camera is absolute shyte for todays standards.

Samsung note 4

Original Poster

CaptCShadow

​It has a 5.5"screen.

​Ye just noticed looks promising I appreciate your suggestion how does it run

Original Poster

gsj87

If having a decent camera is important to you, stay away from the 6 or 7. … If having a decent camera is important to you, stay away from the 6 or 7. I've had both, brilliant phones in every aspect but the camera is absolute shyte for todays standards.

​Cheers mate any suggestions

Original Poster

lendu

Samsung note 4

​I was thinking the note 4 but you can't get any good condition 1s for £250

knightinho

​Ye just noticed looks promising I appreciate your suggestion how does it … ​Ye just noticed looks promising I appreciate your suggestion how does it run

​Runs great for me. Had a problem with charging the other day as I somehow bent the connection that goes into the phone but, since changing to another cable, it's been fine.

Plays games pretty well, runs fairly quick. Slow power up though, but that's not a real problem.

Camera isn't great but, unless you are planning on using this for taking photos, that shouldn't be a problem.

Original Poster

CaptCShadow

​Runs great for me. Had a problem with charging the other day as I s … ​Runs great for me. Had a problem with charging the other day as I somehow bent the connection that goes into the phone but, since changing to another cable, it's been fine.Plays games pretty well, runs fairly quick. Slow power up though, but that's not a real problem.Camera isn't great but, unless you are planning on using this for taking photos, that shouldn't be a problem.

​Cheers mate how long was delivery when you ordered it

huawei p9

Original Poster

Ciarzo

huawei p9

​How much are they and what's the screen size please

knightinho

​Cheers mate how long was delivery when you ordered it

​Took five days I think. That was with free delivery though, so that's too be expected.

If you need it right away though, I'm sure you could get one day delivery. Or if you have Prime you could use that too.

Lg G4.

Original Poster

CaptCShadow

​Took five days I think. That was with free delivery though, so that's t … ​Took five days I think. That was with free delivery though, so that's too be expected.If you need it right away though, I'm sure you could get one day delivery. Or if you have Prime you could use that too.

​Nice one thank you

Original Poster

Swiftjustice007

Lg G4.

​Is it much of a upgrade on the g3 mate that's what I'm coming from

knightinho

​Nice one thank you

​No worries.

Original Poster

Sandy1012

Do they come from China?[/quote]

Yes see here
    hotukdeals.com/dea…987
    [/quote]

​6.4" screen how do you get that in your pocket

knightinho

Do they come from China?

Yes see here
    hotukdeals.com/dea…987
    [/quote]

​6.4" screen how do you get that in your pocket [/quote]

​Borderline tablet size.

Didn't know they made phones that big.

Original Poster

CaptCShadow

Yes see … Yes see herehttp://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/xiaomi-mi-max-6-44-3gb-32gb-1920x1080-4850mah-16mp-fingerprint-id-155-ali-express-2515987

​6.4" screen how do you get that in your pocket [/quote]

​Borderline tablet size.

Didn't know they made phones that big.[/quote]

​Me neither got great specs though

Here is a list of phones I would recommend for under £250 -
    Samsung J series
    Xiaomi - an amazing phone for a Chinese brand
    OnePlus - cheap and same power has the Samsung Galaxy S series (note: not sure if they have increased in price since the last time I looked)

Original Poster

ShaneTFletcher

Here is a list of phones I would recommend for under £250 -Samsung J … Here is a list of phones I would recommend for under £250 -Samsung J seriesXiaomi - an amazing phone for a Chinese brandOnePlus - cheap and same power has the Samsung Galaxy S series (note: not sure if they have increased in price since the last time I looked)

​What Xiaomi would you suggest mate also is it the oneplus 1 that's in your list

hotukdeals.com/dea…425

This is the one Id go for Xiaomi Note 3 above, as this specific one is the special global version that supports band 20 on 4G

Original Poster

Sandy1012

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/official-global-version-xiaomi-redmi-note-3-3i-pro-prime-special-version-smartphone-2499464?p=28826425This is the one Id go for Xiaomi Note 3 above, as this specific one is the special global version that supports band 20 on 4G

​Thanks Sandy il have a good look into it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions