Mobile Phone Help

Basically was on Orange PAYG and signed up for a Vodafone pay monthly contract. Now, I want to keep my Orange number but every time I phone up to get the code from them it goes through to the foreign call centres and the staff have kept me over half an hour on hold twice and then hung up!

6 Comments

Banned

0800 3762285 This number is specifically for number porting. I managed to transfer mine to 02 this weekend

Original Poster

bluediamond;6445538

0800 3762285 This number is specifically for number porting. I managed to … 0800 3762285 This number is specifically for number porting. I managed to transfer mine to 02 this weekend

Is this an orange number? I hope to god it is as the other numbers I have tried were a nightmare!

Banned

Yes its orange

is it free to port your number to another mobile operator

Banned

Yes, but your phone will need to be unlocked

thanks rep added
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763832
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523399
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17356129
    4. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…99

See more discussions