Mobile phone help, opinions please.

Found 31st Jan 2011
I currently have a old 3g iphone and i'm looking to get something new.

O2 have said i can have a white 16gb iphone 3gs for £49 on a 18m contract at £30.64 a month or HTC desire for free at £20.42

Or do i get a HTC desire HD from dail-a-phone on 18m contract with Orange at £30.64 3 months free by redemption and hopefully £65 TCB

All the contracts give me enough text, mins, data.

Thank you for any advice.

5 Comments

i wouldent pay for a 3gs now iphone 4 is out and iphone 5 mostlikly out soon.

Original Poster

dcx_badass

The Desire HD is a really nice phone, my dad has one, it's his first … The Desire HD is a really nice phone, my dad has one, it's his first smart phone (a crappy nokia n95 doesn't count) and he finds it great, very easy to use, loads of features etc.

That was what i was going for until i phoned o2 to cancel my contract, now i'm not sure ! OH has the desire so i know it's a good phone, so i could get that and save £10 a month. But we have a B&W Zeppelin so it's nice to have a iphone with my own playlist on...

3 do a iphone4 for £69, 24month contract 2000 cross network 5000 3 to 3 mins unlimited texts and unlimited internet plus £105 cashback via quidco
its currently oos online but i phoned this morning and will be aviable next week.
its what im waiting on as seems the best deal for iphone4 atm.

dcx_badass

The Desire HD is a really nice phone, my dad has one, it's his first … The Desire HD is a really nice phone, my dad has one, it's his first smart phone (a crappy nokia n95 doesn't count) and he finds it great, very easy to use, loads of features etc.

Hey, the n95 does too count as a smartphone. 3D games, TV output, Google Maps, internet browser, an actual mobile OS, terrible battery life - in every way, just a primitive version of the DesireHD.

dcx_badass

Except it was an awful buggy piece of crap, that ran slowly and never … Except it was an awful buggy piece of crap, that ran slowly and never exited anything, and we had 3 so it wasn't a one off.

Why did you keep buying the same phone if you didn't like it?
Post a comment
@
    Text