Groups
    EXPIRED

mobile phone help please.

Banned
    i was going to get my mum a new mobile for mothers day and she is on asda mobile, so i went today but i didnt like any they had, if i buy anyother phone could i put her sim in it ?

9 Comments

u need to find out who its runs the back off Orange, Tmob, voda, 3, Virgin also u can get any phones and unlock it well mostly any phone. it should work with the one its running off

e.g blyk is off the back of orange init

Asda Website:

"To ensure ASDA mobile customers get great coverage wherever they are we have teamed up with Vodafone, our network partner. Their extensive network covers 99% of the UK population and is available in over 200 countries. Use our network coverage map below which allows you to check network coverage anywhere in the UK. "

So maybe able to use a vodafone locked phone or any unlocked phone.

the_hobbit;4685414

Asda Website:"To ensure ASDA mobile customers get great coverage wherever … Asda Website:"To ensure ASDA mobile customers get great coverage wherever they are we have teamed up with Vodafone, our network partner. Their extensive network covers 99% of the UK population and is available in over 200 countries. Use our network coverage map below which allows you to check network coverage anywhere in the UK. "So maybe able to use a vodafone locked phone or any unlocked phone.

My mum is on ASDA mobile, i can confirm a vodafone locked phone will work with a ASDA mobile Sim card :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

the_hobbit;4685414

Asda Website:"To ensure ASDA mobile customers get great coverage wherever … Asda Website:"To ensure ASDA mobile customers get great coverage wherever they are we have teamed up with Vodafone, our network partner. Their extensive network covers 99% of the UK population and is available in over 200 countries. Use our network coverage map below which allows you to check network coverage anywhere in the UK. "So maybe able to use a vodafone locked phone or any unlocked phone.

thanks.:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

krazie2004;4685471

My mum is on ASDA mobile, i can confirm a vodafone locked phone will work … My mum is on ASDA mobile, i can confirm a vodafone locked phone will work with a ASDA mobile Sim card :thumbsup:

thank you so much for that. :thumbsup:

johnt87;4685385

u need to find out who its runs the back off Orange, Tmob, voda, 3, … u need to find out who its runs the back off Orange, Tmob, voda, 3, Virgin also u can get any phones and unlock it well mostly any phone. it should work with the one its running off e.g blyk is off the back of orange init

I thought Virgin was off T-Mobile no?

maybe don't know about that

Xiwt;4685942

I thought Virgin was off T-Mobile no?

Correct.

Original Poster Banned

krazie2004;4685471

My mum is on ASDA mobile, i can confirm a vodafone locked phone will work … My mum is on ASDA mobile, i can confirm a vodafone locked phone will work with a ASDA mobile Sim card :thumbsup:

i got one today and it does work, thanks .:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?12
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767129
      3. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1831
      4. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …2599
      5. TechInTheBasket?69

See more discussions