Mobile phone insurance

Found 21st Dec 2017
Hello,

We're giving our daughter (10) my wifes old iphone for Christmas and was thinking of getting some insurance cover for it. I believe we are already covered on 'adult' devices with our bank account.

However, the sites I've seen all require the device to be purchased within the last 12 months which kind of rules us out.

Does anyone know of anywhere that I can get cover from or maybe some other options I haven't thought about?

Many thanks!!
Community Updates
6 Comments
what iphone is it. usually excess on iphones is 50-100 quid which may negate the insurance benefits.
All personal devices (including phones) are covered in our contents Insurance, even away from home. Might be worth checking out if you are covered or how much it would cost to get cover. It's much cheaper than getting individual insurance for each phone.
RadiantDuck28 m ago

All personal devices (including phones) are covered in our contents …All personal devices (including phones) are covered in our contents Insurance, even away from home. Might be worth checking out if you are covered or how much it would cost to get cover. It's much cheaper than getting individual insurance for each phone.

I second this, adding pb cover to contents covers most things you take out of the home and sometimes works out cheaper.
Thanks for the replies everyone. It’s an iPhone 6S 64Gb model. I will check our home insurance etc to see costs involved. Many thanks!!
Have you got one of those bank/building soc. Accounts that incorporate holiday or mobile phone insurance?
If not try geek squad at car phone warehouse it’s cheaper coz you pay for a one of term. Think mine was like £35 for the full year... way cheaper than if monthly
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants