Mobile phone insurance?

Found 3rd Apr
Has anyone got some good tips about mobile phone insurance? Have upgraded mobiles from cheap ones to items which will be expensive to repair if damaged. I used to get some cover through a bank account but don`t think I can have that now....anything? Thanks
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
7 Comments
if you had insurance via your bank check again.
Change bank accounts.

Why do you think you can't have that now ?
Original Poster
I used to get sent the forms every year by Nationwide but can`t remember seeing them? My health insurance was stopped when I became diabetic with them.
Could check the following as well. And maybe check your terms and conditions with your bank. Or ask in one of their branches.

moneysavingexpert.com/ins…nce

Also includes the section for complaints if you have problems with claiming. Also includes a tool that helps draft your complaint as well.
Check your home contents insurance as well. Usually covers mobiles.

Will usually be an excess of £50-£100 to pay but even with this and the cost of a claim making your premium rise it will still work out cheaper than the cost of replacing a stolen/Lost handset if it's an expensive one.
Keith95344 h, 48 m ago

I used to get sent the forms every year by Nationwide but can`t remember …I used to get sent the forms every year by Nationwide but can`t remember seeing them? My health insurance was stopped when I became diabetic with them.

The irony of it. You have health insurance, you become ill and they stop your health insurance. Lol
Original Poster
artnada3 m ago

The irony of it. You have health insurance, you become ill and they stop …The irony of it. You have health insurance, you become ill and they stop your health insurance. Lol

I clicked like for your comment but yeah it sucks.....now have to buy a medical policy just to make sure we don`t get bankrupted if I fall ill on holiday!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants