Found 1st Jan 2009
Hello

Can anyone recommend me a reputable mobile phone insurance company?

Thanks

8 Comments

if you have an account with lloyds tsb you get it free withe the select account and it is a good policy

Nat West Advantage Gold and Blue Accounts comes with free mobile phone insurance too but with all these types of accounts there is a limit to the value of the phone.

jdh488;3915339

if you have an account with lloyds tsb you get it free withe the select … if you have an account with lloyds tsb you get it free withe the select account and it is a good policy

I can vouch for the Lloyds TSB account cover too. Especially having a joint account allows you to insure 2 fones for no extra charge. Have had to claim once and was very good service and replacement but had to pay £30 excess. I wasn't aware that there was a limit on the fone price as have had top-end fones covered for several years now.

Limit for phone price is usually around £300 wich obviously would cover most phones. What you have to consider is the likes of the i phone. G1 etc

Original Poster

katelina;3918925

Limit for phone price is usually around £300 wich obviously would cover … Limit for phone price is usually around £300 wich obviously would cover most phones. What you have to consider is the likes of the i phone. G1 etc

WHy is it when people think of high value phones its always Apply iPhone, Nokia N96, 8800 Arter, 8800 Carbon is like double price of the Apple iPhone and G1

Never heard of it and not interested in high price swanky phones. Just trying to help but obviously you don't need it. Cheap and cheerful is good enough for me. Just trying to advise you on insurance as you asked!!

Original Poster

katelina;3919760

Never heard of it and not interested in high price swanky phones. Just … Never heard of it and not interested in high price swanky phones. Just trying to help but obviously you don't need it. Cheap and cheerful is good enough for me. Just trying to advise you on insurance as you asked!!

lol no i was generalising not say it at you....lol thanks for help tho!

jdh488;3915339

if you have an account with lloyds tsb you get it free withe the select … if you have an account with lloyds tsb you get it free withe the select account and it is a good policy

The excess is also only £30 compared to £50+ with o2 standard - also you can cover an extra handset for only £4.99 per month
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…2543
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322850
    3. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland1334
    4. Coming up to bonfire night ...2340

See more discussions