Groups

Mobile Phone Insurance

Is there any place who'll insure my HTC Hero at a decent price, with accidental damage/theft/loss cover?

I bought the phone from here if it helps.

TIA

4 Comments

Try your home contents insurance? If you have it already, your phone may already be covered.

i pay a tenner to barclays and that includes mobile ins and rac cover plus some other crap i dont need

edjaned;7107322

i pay a tenner to barclays and that includes mobile ins and rac cover … i pay a tenner to barclays and that includes mobile ins and rac cover plus some other crap i dont need

With your bank you need a receipt with your name on it.

Just phoned my insurer re i-phone, covered under amount we had for high risk items, covered for accidental, loss and theft both in home and outside. Very impressed as only pay about £12 for this policy for all contents etc. Chitter Chatter wanted £9.99 per month to insure phone on its own.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671404
      2. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2729
      3. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2111019
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553770

See more discussions