Groups

mobile phone insurance

just bought an expensive mobile im not on contract and would rather not insure on the house policy are there any places that i can buy insurance for it?

4 Comments

I get free mobile insurance with my lloyds tsb account-think other banks do similar

Original Poster

barky;7484418

I get free mobile insurance with my lloyds tsb account-think other banks … I get free mobile insurance with my lloyds tsb account-think other banks do similar

yeah lloyds keep trying to get me to upgrade my account but non of the benefits are any use to me

dont need holiday cover
    dont need aa cover etc

so id be paying minimum £8 just to insure my phone

thanks though

mini0ne;7484502

yeah lloyds keep trying to get me to upgrade my account but non of the … yeah lloyds keep trying to get me to upgrade my account but non of the benefits are any use to me dont need holiday cover dont need aa cover etc so id be paying minimum £8 just to insure my phone thanks though

they will give you 6 months free if you push them a bit,and then you can revert to the standard account.

we find it useful for the aa cover and its multiple phones you can insure,not just one.

mini0ne;7484502

yeah lloyds keep trying to get me to upgrade my account but non of the … yeah lloyds keep trying to get me to upgrade my account but non of the benefits are any use to me dont need holiday cover dont need aa cover etc so id be paying minimum £8 just to insure my phone thanks though

is the cheapest for a £400+ phone. (lloyds or any other bank)

I searched around for a while for my 3G S.

It's also the cheapest excess.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?67
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846152
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764184
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?27125

See more discussions