Groups

Mobile Phone Internet Data Usage - help needed

A quick question, which I hope the good people of HUKD might be able to help with.

I've been offered as a part of an contract renewal by Orange, 500mb data usage per month. apparently they don't do "unlimited internet"

I'm going to use the ol' Facebook, use hotmail to email, surf Internet, maybe a bit of youtube, but not downloading anything really.

will this be enough?

6 Comments

Not really.. especially if your be planning o using it for you tube. if you use it for emails and face book it will be more than enough aswel as browsing the net but using you tube will drain the allowence!! hope that helps

Your list, excluding YouTube, will be ample. Easily ample. More than enough.

Youtube will kill it - but it would kill most data plans.

i use youtube, facebook, general internet usage on the way to/from work and when with friends and i also download apps from the android marketplace. I only really use 250mb, 350mb on an good month and i have the 500mb data plan from orange aswell. You will be fine with 500mb you could always check weekly on your account with orange.co.uk

My mates just renewed his orange contract and it came with unlimitted internet!!

Original Poster

hibees;7427138

My mates just renewed his orange contract and it came with unlimitted … My mates just renewed his orange contract and it came with unlimitted internet!!

really? with what phone? a lot of haggling?

Original Poster

and thank you all for the comments - v.helpful
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2275
      2. Free Sky Sports Day Pass if anyone wants it22
      3. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay918
      4. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?915

See more discussions