Groups
    EXPIRED

Mobile Phone LG L343i

Hi there

Can anyone help find me a good deal online for this phone?

The phone is a LG L343i and I can get for £69 from O2 retail shop Bloomfield Shopping Centre Bangor Northern Ireland(which included handing in old phone...£10 off retail price of £79)

I would like to buy this online if you can find it cheaper. I am moving networks from Vodaphone to O2 and am going for "Pay As You Go" terms.

I am always up for suggestions for another phone if the price is right. :thumbsup:

Thanks for your help

Harry

PS Thanks for this Great Site........I have bought many items from your suggestions and I have recommended it to all my friends. Keep up the good work :grin:

7 Comments

Check your PM Kerrso05.

:pirate: CJ :pirate:

Cheapest I found was £79:-
    ]http//ww…eO2

If you go through Quidco you will get 8% back. That makes the phone £72.68 and you keep your old one

£85 from Marshall Ward but if you use the 20% voucher in the voucher section that makes it £68 and going through Quidco gives you £4.08 making the mobile only £63.92 and you still keep your old mobile:-
    ]http//ww…eO2

Just a word of warning to do with Marshall Ward - There is some doubt whether or not the 20% off voucher gives you 20% - some members say that only 10% came through on their statement.

It did the first time, but I corrected it 2 seconds later.... they are the same company anyway, and great universal don't honour the 20% discount on electricals.

Hehehehehe

Original Poster

Hi guys

Thanks for all your help and quick responses in this matter but you haven't been able to beat O2s offer of £69. I forgot to tell you that I bought my old "Brick" phone nearly 6 years ago for about £40 and I couldn't care about it and if O2 want to give me £10 for this useless phone then, who am I to look a gift horse in the mouth

I have just been offered a Sony Ericsson K510i for around £78 which gets brilliant reviews and I have seen it in the flesh and it looks good and it probably is technically better than the LG (but IMHO its not as cute as the LG) but I am open to persuasion and suggestions for other phones that can better O2s offer of £69.

Again, thanks for all your help in this matter.......I'm sure you can beat O2......can you?

Harry
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Baby seat hiring car abroad44
      2. Breath of the Wild Replacement Cover?46
      3. help: windows 10 wifi issue67
      4. Which Kodi Add-ons?77

See more discussions