Soz, I can't see a link or anything else.:-(

edit,
    forget that. doh, it's there now.

That's an affiliate site.
    The original site is called :-
    [FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=1][COLOR=#333333]mobiles4everyone [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Original Poster

You were correct the first time dino.
    :oops: I did forget to add the link and must have added it when you were writing your post.

I know little about mobiles and would be interested to know what an expert thinks of the site.

palspal

You were correct the first time dino. :oops: I did forget to add the … You were correct the first time dino. :oops: I did forget to add the link and must have added it when you were writing your post. I know little about mobiles and would be interested to know what an expert thinks of the site.

Ah, I see. I thought I'd lost my marbles again.

I use [FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=1][COLOR=#333333]mobiles4everyone all of the time to find the Mobile and deal that I want, then I clear cookies etc and go through the relevant site via quidco. I use it as a Mobile deal finder.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Original Poster

A good site then,:thumbsup: even though it's not the original.

I do like lists. lol ...and the pics and descriptions are useful.

palspal

A good site then,:thumbsup: even though it's not the original.I do like … A good site then,:thumbsup: even though it's not the original.I do like lists. lol ...and the pics and descriptions are useful.

Here is the 'original':-
    ]http//ww…asp
    Yes, I find it a good comparison site.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1642
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764436
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846246
      4. LG Watch Style worth buying for £75?22

See more discussions