EXPIRED

Mobile Phone (one of those rugged builders type ones)

Hi all

I saw an offer on here a couple of weeks ago for one of those rugged builders types phones. It had a load of cashback through quidco if I remember correctly, does anyone know if this is still available, and if not, does anyone know any other good offers on these. It was PAYG.

Cheers all

Foxy

9 Comments

i would be interested in one of those too! fingers crossed!

It was for the Samsung M110 or Solid from the Tmobile website for £29.99.

I have one of these phones and have been using it for around a month. I could sell it if anyone is interested.

BTW - now selling for 39.99 on their website.

zish_uk;3256435

It was for the Samsung M110 or Solid from the Tmobile website for … It was for the Samsung M110 or Solid from the Tmobile website for £29.99.I have one of these phones and have been using it for around a month. I could sell it if anyone is interested.BTW - now selling for 39.99 on their website.

could be interested but will give the op first dibs, dont want to hijack peoples threads!

Original Poster

rockerfella20;3256577

could be interested but will give the op first dibs, dont want to hijack … could be interested but will give the op first dibs, dont want to hijack peoples threads!

Please go for it. I need a new one really as it's for my dad's christmas prezzie.

Original Poster

zish_uk;3256435

It was for the Samsung M110 or Solid from the Tmobile website for … It was for the Samsung M110 or Solid from the Tmobile website for £29.99.I have one of these phones and have been using it for around a month. I could sell it if anyone is interested.BTW - now selling for 39.99 on their website.

Thanks for that, I need to get a new one though. Cheers!

rockerfella20;3256577

could be interested but will give the op first dibs, dont want to hijack … could be interested but will give the op first dibs, dont want to hijack peoples threads!

Clearance given from OP...

I am happy to sell it for £25. you can collect it from leicester or Coventry. Or I could post it but that will be extra. let me know.

Thanks

zish_uk;3257175

Clearance given from OP...I am happy to sell it for £25. you can collect … Clearance given from OP...I am happy to sell it for £25. you can collect it from leicester or Coventry. Or I could post it but that will be extra. let me know.Thanks

can you send me pics and details through as its for someone else, ie does it have camera, bluetooth, what network ect, cheers, simon.

rockerfella20;3258592

can you send me pics and details through as its for someone else, ie does … can you send me pics and details through as its for someone else, ie does it have camera, bluetooth, what network ect, cheers, simon.

Please check the below link for Specifications.
yourmobilephonereviews.co.uk/sam…htm

Also check youtube out for videos of the phone being tortured...

If you want photos of the actual phone then I can provide this evening when I am home.

zish_uk;3258702

Please check the below link for … Please check the below link for Specifications.http://www.yourmobilephonereviews.co.uk/samsung_m110_solid_reviews.htmAlso check youtube out for videos of the phone being tortured...If you want photos of the actual phone then I can provide this evening when I am home.

yeh send me some pics through and i will have a goose!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
    2. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33
    3. Win a Free minion usb stick88
    4. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99

See more discussions