Groups

mobile phone recommendation

Banned
    looking for a new phone for the gf, can anyone recommend something around the £200 mark as im a bit out of touch with them and there seems to be heaps of fones aorund that i havnt even heard of

payg or sim free, even willing to have a look on ebay for something if i know what to look for

any help appreciated and rep going for advice

16 Comments

htc hero

Original Poster Banned

bhara;7344035

htc hero

is this a woman friendly fone? and how much roughly please

Original Poster Banned

the porter;7344103

Do u love her?

not enough to buy her an iphone if thats where this is going:-D

tocco ultra

Original Poster Banned

the porter;7344120

Pmsl are u mystic meg?

i have a sixth sense for these things:p

rossg91;7344136

tocco ultra

so this would be the best from the samsung lot then....any other contenders?

I have had the HTC Tattoo for around 2 weeks now and I find it great, a very good 'woman friendly' phone and you can get loads of free apps for it too, :@))

casparwhite;7344044

is this a woman friendly fone? and how much roughly please

defo
    have a look on ebay get it for about £200

Original Poster Banned

hdizzle;7344159

]http://www.play.com/Mobiles/Mobile/4-/11131539/Blackberry-8520-Curve-Sim-Free-Unlocked-Mobile-Phone/Product.html

not a fan of the aesthetics of that 1 mate....prob looking for something with touch screen , thanks tho:)
    Spooki;7344162

I have had the HTC Tattoo for around 2 weeks now and I find it great, a … I have had the HTC Tattoo for around 2 weeks now and I find it great, a very good 'woman friendly' phone and you can get loads of free apps for it too, :@))

any idea if this is better than the htc hero?

Sony Erricson Satioo Classic Photo Pal :-)

Original Poster Banned

bhara;7344209

pretty much the samebut hero has better … pretty much the samebut hero has better camerahttp://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone2=2932&idPhone1=2861

cheers, seem to be going cheapest on orange network are they easy enough to unlock

she is going back to australia towards end of jan , i take it it would be ok to use over there and possibly without unlocking it?

bhara;7344209

pretty much the samebut hero has better … pretty much the samebut hero has better camerahttp://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone2=2932&idPhone1=2861

One thing I would say, if you are buying it for her to use mostly as a camera, I would not buy any HTC is the camera on all of them is pretty naff imo :whistling:

For everything else the HTC Hero and Tattoo are brill tho :thumbsup:

Spooki;7344843

One thing I would say, if you are buying it for her to use mostly as a … One thing I would say, if you are buying it for her to use mostly as a camera, I would not buy any HTC is the camera on all of them is pretty naff imo :whistling:For everything else the HTC Hero and Tattoo are brill tho :thumbsup:

agreed camera is hard to use
    although i have a hd2 and must say the pics come out brill

Original Poster Banned

thanks guys just been looking at the samsung toccos......spent the last hour and a half seraching reveiews and prices and looks like the ultra is missing wif......i although not too sure of she'd be using it, although i do a bit when im at home on my x1

also looks like its been hanging around on offer until nowat at arounf 150 quid but now they are all around 200....typical

would this be a decent choice or someting similar....could do with a decent cam tbh as she is in need of 1

Banned

Lg Viewty Smart GC900
    Samsung Jet
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions