Mobile phone recommendations

Found 28th Jan
I am currently running AospExtended 4.6 on a Moto X Play, which is a fantastic build. However, sadly it looks like support for this device is all but dead. Therefore, I would like to ask for recommendations for a new device. Unfortunately I don't have Google Pixel money, and a OnePlus 5T would be pushing it at the moment too.

Ideally I am looking for something with a midrange+ processor, preferably hex/octa-core, with 3-4GB+ memory, and 32/64GB storage (32GB with SD card support). A 5.5-6" 1080p or better screen, fingerprint reader, VR support, NFC, accelerometer, gyroscope etc. Quick charging, and with a battery similar to my Moto X Play (certainly 3000mAh+). Dual SIM would be a bonus and ideally Oreo OOTB. Project Treble support would be awesome and good compatability/longevity with custom ROMs, mainly AospExtended, and CypherOS.

Thank you in advance.
Community Updates
AskMobilePhones
4 Comments
I was just looking at p2 with p3 out this year
Xiaomi MI A1 4GB RAM, Octa Core 625 Snapdragon, 64GB Memory, current price around £150-£165 depending on seller (China).
Lg g5 for £260 as good build and camera or one of the xiaomi phones. I like xiaomi
Original Poster
Thanks for all the recommendations. I'm quite drawn to the Nokia 8 which is around £300 from eGlobal Central UK (never used them though). I do like the look of some of the Xiaomi phones too, I already have their band and scales.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions