Groups

mobile phone recycle sites

i have a iphone 3gs its in ok condition it has a crack down near the charger input [quite common] but im wanting a htc hero hd for a change i see the going rate is 200 pound for the 3gs ? but would i get 200 for it? even with the crack ? was just wondering which is the best site to use also whats the turn around like ?

cheers guys

13 Comments

Original Poster

htc desire hd even

Contact Apple, they are replacing iPhone's with this problem as they have admitted it is a design fault.

whatever you do DONT use Skymobiles! con artists

fonebank.. dunno what the rate is but theyre EXCELLENT. 2-3 day turn around on many phones ive sent it.

And to find the best trade in price for your phone, use comparemymobile.com/

Original Poster

peodude

Contact Apple, they are replacing iPhone's with this problem as they have … Contact Apple, they are replacing iPhone's with this problem as they have admitted it is a design fault.

really ??

andileeds

really ??

This was an acknowledged manufacturing defect. They have an extended replacement policy for this issue.

Original Poster

should i ring/email ? will i defo get a replacement ?

Ring, as to the definite replacement, it will probably depend on how old your phone is

Original Poster

about 11 months old

Still in normal warranty then. Should be easy replace. Even try Apple shop.

these mobile companys give such less cash and people still go for them. lazyness

monkeybrains

these mobile companys give such less cash and people still go for them. … these mobile companys give such less cash and people still go for them. lazyness

Mainly because it's hassle free.

To get the top price for used phones you really need to sell on ebay but to be honest it just isn't worth the hassle. Selling here (or AV Forums or any other forum really) might see you get a little more than the recycling price but given the recycling companies only want the handset you'll soon make up the difference by selling any accessories and memory cards that the phone came with.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
      2. Virgin Media TV56
      3. Tooth extraction99
      4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611

See more discussions