mobile phone shops buying me out of my contract?

5 replies
Found 22nd Nov 2008
Hi i was once told some mobile phone shops will pay the rest of your existing mobile phone contract aslong as you sign up to a new one with them,any ideas if this is true as id like a new phone but have about 9 months left on my 3 network contract.

im sure he said it was phones4u that do this

5 Comments

They do offer buyouts, but i've only heard of offers on contracts with less than 3 months to go.

I've been bought out of my contract a couple of times by phones4u- the 1st time they gave me £100 cash and the second time they paid me £100 into my bank account to cover monthly charges. Both times I reduced my contract down to lowest amount. and started a new contract. My contract this time can't be reduced to a lower plan! Think I had 4 or 5 months left.

Original Poster

yeh not sure what 3 are like wih reducing contract,im paying £35 a month at the moment with them

YES they do buy you out.. i had 3 months left on my old contract and they paid it for me. :thumbsup:

I had 6 months to go with my old contract, but hated my stupid phone. the guy who sorted my contract out told me to come back in 6 months and he'd do the same again!
this was also @ phones 4 u
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1951380
    2. Show us your Photos 2017. October's Theme - 'Anything'32486
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247615
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604803

See more discussions