Found 28th Dec 2008
looking to track a mobile of a friend who is going on holiday to brazil!
wondering if anyone has any tips or know of any good companys?
cheers?

4 Comments

Banned

What he means is 'I want to spy on my girlfriend becuase I'm a paranoid loser. Please help me out'

Mascherano;3882059

What he means is 'I want to spy on my girlfriend becuase I'm a paranoid … What he means is 'I want to spy on my girlfriend becuase I'm a paranoid loser. Please help me out'

but this wont' tell him who's bed she is in!!:?

mod

Mascherano;3882059

What he means is 'I want to spy on my girlfriend becuase I'm a paranoid … What he means is 'I want to spy on my girlfriend becuase I'm a paranoid loser. Please help me out'

see that you've been trolling through various peoples threads tonight/today just leaving nasty comments hotukdeals.com/sea…Now so, either grow up or go away. Or perhaps you could develop some balls and try posting a deal yourself. I mean. Over 1 year a HUKD user and all you can do in that time is criticise other folks threads/deals etc; but you have never posted a single deal yourself. Pathetic.

Yes he does seem a bit of a tool ... you get them everywhere... Someone might talk nice to him and he might cheer up eventually ... but with his attitude I doubt it
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anyone else bored of video gaming2030
    2. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA2099
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769517
    4. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!1317

See more discussions