Mobile phone unlocking

Posted 30th Nov
hi there. Looking to buy a handset that's exclusive to a company and they specify that it can't be unlocked for 6 months. I'm wondering though if you did unlock it would they actually be able to tell?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
They won't know. They won't care
I've unlocked every handset I've ever gotten via contract a few days after receiving it via a code off ebay. Only takes a few days and hasn't cost more than a tenner.
Thanks guys, just concerned with it having one eSIM and one nano SIM that somehow they'd be able to tell
Hammerheads2930/11/2019 11:32

Thanks guys, just concerned with it having one eSIM and one nano SIM that …Thanks guys, just concerned with it having one eSIM and one nano SIM that somehow they'd be able to tell

I've never heard of a dual sim phone being locked to a network, it kind off defeats the concept of having two sims.
Edited by: "porsche911turbo" 30th Nov
EE just won’t unlock until after 6 months. If you unlock via third party could be expensive.
Dealzonwheels30/11/2019 23:11

EE just won’t unlock until after 6 months. If you unlock via third party c …EE just won’t unlock until after 6 months. If you unlock via third party could be expensive.

Less than a tenner on eBay
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants