Mobile phone unlocking....does anyone do it online? or know of reputable companies

Hi guys, just got a blackberry torch and i need it unlocked. does anyone know of anybody or anycompany who do it online at all? I'm willing to pay for any fees that may incur for it.

9 Comments

Original Poster

anybody at all?

sorry i only know how for mobile on vodafone

Original Poster

my sim card is on vodafone but the torch i have is on o2. ive seen places online but not sure if theyre legit or not

try this never tried it myself but it has 17 likes and no dislikes so i am assuming it works

ebay search for blackberry unlock codes, range from 99p to a few quid

Original Poster

MR1123

try this never tried it myself but it has 17 likes and no dislikes so i … try this never tried it myself but it has 17 likes and no dislikes so i am assuming it works

just tried this and going to enter the code...fingers crossed!

Original Poster

MR1123

try this never tried it myself but it has 17 likes and no dislikes so i … try this never tried it myself but it has 17 likes and no dislikes so i am assuming it works

tried and worked thankyou very much! only cost about 5 quid but all done now thanks, rep left for you!

stephen2k5

tried and worked thankyou very much! only cost about 5 quid but all done … tried and worked thankyou very much! only cost about 5 quid but all done now thanks, rep left for you!

glad it worked :), thought it was free oh well

dcx_badass

No need to post then and the network doesn't affect how it's unlocked … No need to post then and the network doesn't affect how it's unlocked anyway.

I work for VF and we have to request them from the manufacturer if they're not on our database
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764097
    2. How dangerous is Donald trump?810
    3. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam22
    4. GOT Leaks again715

See more discussions