mobile phone upgrade HELP!

On 3 contract and have no idea what to get next , i was going to leave 3 net work but they are pressurising me and offering me all sorts!! is the HIRO good? or the SONY ERICSON SATIO?
or shall i just leave 3 cos they are rubish? she is phoning me back in half hour and i dont know wat to do !!!!!! aaaaarrrrrrrghh

9 Comments

Original Poster

offered me 750min 3000 txt nlimited internet and free hiro htc for £25.90

glam-R;7731166

offered me 750min 3000 txt nlimited internet and free hiro htc for £25.90

18 month?

if the network has been crap for you then surely its best to leave than get locked in for a long time when its no good for you. if its been ok then stay

Original Poster

yeah 18 month,shes now offering me samsung jet!! same plan and price

glam-R;7731331

yeah 18 month,shes now offering me samsung jet!! same plan and price

they never offered me such good phones so I moved and went for the iphone on o2 instead (last year). From experience, 3 service is really good so, depending on what phone you choose, id stick with them. personally would go for either satio or hero, not jet. make sure its unlimited internet also.

just have a quick look on some phone websites n have a look at what phones r like

Original Poster

iv cancelled the contract with them now,sick to death of them going on and on at me and confusing me,plus coverage was rubbish and i personally didnt like the call centre , so now on the look out for a good phone with a decent provider if anyone knows of any ? x

whats your max budget? either payg or monthly?

I just upgraded to the Satio and personally didn't think anything of it and returned it. Camera was good but that was about it IMO.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846134
    2. Pink Balls613
    3. How dangerous is Donald trump?1957
    4. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2449

See more discussions