mobile phone upgrade question?

Found 11th Jan 2010
im due a upgrade with tmobile but on their site they dont have the n97 mini that i want, can i upgrade on another site such as cpw as they have it, or do i have to go direct with them again?

8 Comments

you'll get a better deal if you go direct! U may end up paying more if you go through CPW, furthermore CPW may not be able to supply that phone on Upgrade with TMobile - check it out 1st.

Original Poster

thanx for that, i really want that fone so hope so x

I've tried upgrading through Carphone Warehouse previously, wanted the Samsung F210 but they weren't able to offer an upgrade for Tmobile. They can only upgrade certain phones on certain networks. Ask instore and they should be able to tell you. Once you know the price of the phone on upgrade from CPW, phone Tmobile to find out how much discount they will offer you (may be less as your upgrading outside of their own stores!). Then you'll know how much you have to pay towards the phone.

Original Poster

pain in the bum just for a specific fone! ive just got rid of the iphone cos it didnt work too well with it not beng on the tmobile network even though it was jailbroken, but the mini looks slinky.

Tazx;7512360

pain in the bum just for a specific fone! ive just got rid of the iphone … pain in the bum just for a specific fone! ive just got rid of the iphone cos it didnt work too well with it not beng on the tmobile network even though it was jailbroken, but the mini looks slinky.

Was the iphone unlocked through Jailbreak or via O2? I have the iPhone 3G myself also on Tmobile, works absolutely fine - have been using it for 4mths now... Mine was unlocked by Apple though? My upgrade is due 25th of next month - I don't even want a phone lol, going to keep my iPhone for life (well if it even lasts that long lol).:p

Original Poster

no my fella did it in his shop, i loved it but i found i couldnt do much on it! if he gets one in in white my names on it but till then ill want the n97 mini then swap for him to sell.

Tazx;7512449

no my fella did it in his shop, i loved it but i found i couldnt do much … no my fella did it in his shop, i loved it but i found i couldnt do much on it! if he gets one in in white my names on it but till then ill want the n97 mini then swap for him to sell.

Oh okay... Well check it out eitherway? If he DOES get it in white, buy an O2 payg sim card, put £15 credit on it & apply for it to be legally unlocked - you'll get soooooooo much more out of it! I absolutely LOVE mine, can't live without it! Got the pic msg & internet settings off the internet and it works as it should do (can't put it down, even after the 4th month lol) :w00t: .

Original Poster

thats why i got rid of it, the picture messaging, i have had a new baby and wanted to send pics and couldnt, or bluetooth, so i thought there was no point. i didnt think of doing that!! thanx so much!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522887
    2. Add one, leave one game54415468
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769611
    4. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz78

See more discussions