Groups

Mobile Phone Value Site

Just had a look at mazumamobile.com and the value of the phone a Nokia 6300 was £30. It does say needs to be in woking order. Which it is. There is scratches on the back case and the screen in scratched too. will they still pay £30 for it? Anyone used them before as I have never used this type of service before. Thanks Lee

11 Comments

the phone i sent was worth £60 and it had a corner off the body where daughter had dropped it...i didnt think i would get the full amount but did the next day!

I have used mazuma with no problems, they always seem to pay the full amount without knocking you down for scratches and marks etc. Very quick at paying aswell

Original Poster

Thanks for the quick replys. I recently upgraded and have about 5 old phones now. I just put in the details for a Sony ericsson. It came up £5. Ill keep that as a spare I think.

Original Poster

Thanks for the quick replys. I recently upgraded and have about 5 old phones now. I just put in the details for a Sony ericsson. It came up £5. Ill keep that as a spare I think.

fonebank will give you £35 for you nokia. hope that helps
    fonebank.com/sel…300
    Edited by: "missp27" 29th Sep 2010

Original Poster

missp27

fonebank will give you £35 for you nokia. hope that helps

May give them a go then, Have you used them before? Am thinking they may not honor the price due to damage to phone.

leecroot

May give them a go then, Have you used them before? Am thinking they may … May give them a go then, Have you used them before? Am thinking they may not honor the price due to damage to phone.

have a looksy here, should tell you wether you should get the full amount or not
    fonebank.com/faq…ing

i've used them and they were brilliant. sent my phone off (sony ericsson satio) at 3pm on a thursday afternoon. received an email from fonebank at 12pm friday to say my check was in the post and got my check for £150 first thing saturday morning! was well chuffed! don't forget you can get an extra £3 (i think) quidco cashback too

tbh OP i don't think the odd scratch would matter as long as it turns on and works.

Original Poster

phil001

might be worth checking mobilevaluer from moneysavingexpert.com

Thanks for that. Theres a company that will pay £40. Will look into this.

Original Poster

dcx_badass

Watch out though, there was a big scam/problem last month where one went … Watch out though, there was a big scam/problem last month where one went bankrupt and all the phones went missing as did the money.

Will go with a well known one then. Thanks for the tip
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635
      2. What is there free to do in your town?25
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …278965
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020

See more discussions