Mobile phone VPN advice

Posted 16th Dec 2019
Put simply, which VPN does everyone recommend and why?

Thanks everyone
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

12 Comments
I use expressvpn, it’s fast the app is good and there are loads of locations. Only downside is it’s on the expensive side.
I use Nord - works well
Digibit - cheap, works well and zero logs!
Nord works good enough for my piracy needs
Browser only, or the entire connection? If just browser, the Opera VPN (proxy) is functional; or even the data reducer funnels the connection through Opera's servers. Why? Integral and zero cost VPN function within a capable mobile browser with benefit of integral selectable adblock.
Windscribe - as it's the only one I've used. Their app is nice, works well and speeds are great.
What do you need it for? Basic stuff you can just use Google DNS or cloudflare
Windscribe has been excellent and very cheap, I’ve always got Netflix USA as well which some can’t get.
Nord. Works perfect for me on fire tv and iPhone
muppetrider17/12/2019 08:22

What do you need it for? Basic stuff you can just use Google DNS or …What do you need it for? Basic stuff you can just use Google DNS or cloudflare

After changing the DNS settings on my phone and laptop, I found that they would connect but not getting Internet at my uni. Never figured out how to fix that.
Use my own on a Raspberry Pi Zero at home, cost £15 all in, no on going costs and I know where my data is going.
rogerjones187616/12/2019 22:19

Digibit - cheap, works well and zero logs!

used digibit in the eu and it had a working specific link for Iplayer.. its a great little vpn
Edited by: "ogeran" 18th Dec 2019
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants