Groups
    EXPIRED

Mobile phone wanted

can anyone point me in the direction of a mobile phone for about £50 would like to buy it new or refurbed also would like one with at least a 2mp camera.All help appreciated

4 Comments

hi i always check out carphone warehouse first ALL THE PAY AS YOU GO ARE UNLOCKED TO ANY NETWORK so well worth a look for example Motorola MOTOKRZR K1 (Pay As You Go)
    £45 but remember you have to buy £10 airtime to get these prices ....web site is [url]www.carphonewarehouse.co.uk[/url] hope this helps

how about a samsung sim free 3.5mp camera mobile from £50 incl p&p

amazon.co.uk/exe…sim

Original Poster

i tried to get the samsung off teh carphone warehouse and my credit card company screwed my order .The motorola look ok but i have heard they break fairly easily

I have a brand new nokia 6300 in silver that came today and hasn't been opened yet . It has excellent reviews - try here mobile-phones-uk.org.uk/nok…htm
    if you are interested i will sell it for £60 and post to you free.
    it has a vodaphone sim with it but that's not included I only mention it as it may be locked to voda, it was bought from Phones 4 u and I think it is unlocked but wouldn't swear to it as it hasn't been opened yet. I think it a very easy phone to get sim free anyway.......
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Legal advice33
      2. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?59
      3. Samsung Galaxy S666
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2636

See more discussions