Groups
    EXPIRED

Mobile Phone Wanted

I am looking for a mobile phone/handset for no more than £50. New would be preferred if anyone knows of any decent offers currently available. I am looking for a pretty good handset with 3G if possible. I use the net via my blackberry at the moment, and it is something I would be looking for in a new handset.

If however, there is someone out there in HUKD land with a T-mobile or unlocked handset that is in perfect working order, can send/upload pic's and any reviews, I am open to all suggestions.

If you think you can help, please feel free to submit your offer.

Many thanks in advance

damaje

3 Comments

Original Poster

wow, so many offers, don't kow which one to choose from....

Hello, anyone...anyone at all.....

I know this is a case of cake and indeed eating it, but there must be someone/something/somewhere...

What BB have you got? I'm getting rid of my Iphone 3G 8gb at the moment and am trying to find a straight swap deal with someone...looking for an 8900 preferably but would consider other offers...let me know

Original Poster

Its a work BB Curve and are being recalled (thats what they say, but its a cost cutting excercise - stop us using the net etc on the go) but I am now used to having it and having the net on tap, so looking for a decent handset.

So unfortunately, I do not have a hand set to trade, but will happily give you £50 for your Iphone
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. parquet floor sanded34
      2. I am hoping to sound you good people out about an idea...55
      3. ebay33
      4. Jersey uk deal please anyone11

See more discussions